HCU Client – Repair any Huawei IMEI,MEID, Unlock FRP bootloader:
HCU Client software Software latest updated version free download for Windows PC. HCU Client Software is a small Windows utility that allows you to Remove Huawei ID Lock, and remove FRP lock from your Huawei android devices. It supports all Hisilicon, Qualcomm, MTK CPU’s based Huawei android phones. No root access is required for this process. You can do it in just direct Manufacture mode. So if you want to download HCU Client Software latest version full setup installer file, then click on the link given below.
You May Also Like: Huawei FRP & ID Bypass Tool
Features of HCU Client Software:
- HCU Client support for almost 500+ Huawei models.
- It support for Hisilicon, Qualcomm, MTK CPU’s.
- It will help you toRepair IMEI, IMEI2.
- Ability to Repair CDMA MEID, SUB IMEI
- Ability to Repair WIFI, Bluetooth
- Repair SN
- Repair Vendor, Country
- Read unlock codes,Unlock
- Read bootloader code,Lock bootloader
- Unlock FRP
- Repair/Flash by DC Phoenix with HCU license
Download HCU Client Latest Version
Huawei P20 EML-xxx all versions not supported
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-xxx all versions not supported
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-xxx upgraded to Android 8x not supported
Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-xxx upgraded to Android 8x not supported
Huawei P10 VTR-xxx upgraded to Android 8x not supported
Huawei P10 plus VKY-xxx upgraded to Android 8x not supported
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-xxx upgraded to Android 8x not supported
How To Remove Huawei ID Lock Using HCU Client?
- Put phone in manufacture mode. On dialpad type ##2846579##, select “Project Menu”, “Background settings”, “USB ports settings”, “Manufacture mode”. (To access dialpad tap on Emergency Calls button).
- Connect your Huawei device to your PC VIA USB Data cable.
- Install drivers of your Huawei device.
- Now download and launch HCU Client software.
- Now click on Account tab and enter your username and password, after that click on the Check Account button and wait..
- Click Read Phone Info button to check your device is connected or not.
- Now click on the FRP Tab.
- Press “Reset Huawei ID” button and wait until you see “Done”, after it restart phone.