Magisk ZIP, one of the best and most powerful tools to obtain root permissions on android devices. Download the most recent version of Magisk ZIP and Magisk Manager from the official links below.
Table of contents
If you have already installed Magisk root on your android device, then you can easily upgrade your phone to the latest version. But if you are installing Magisk root on your android device for the first time, then follow me in the simple steps below.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is a powerful tool that helps you to acquire permissions on your android device. It is developed and uploaded by topjohnwu.
What is Magisk ZIP?
Magisk ZIP is the main file of the Magisk Framework which contains all the required files for acquiring root access. The Magisk Framework which is responsible for rooting Android devices comes in the form of a ZIP file. This file needs to be flashed via a custom Android recovery such as TWRP or CWM Recovery in order to root the Android device. Please note that Magisk ZIP will only help to root your Android device. Unlocked bootloader and a working custom recovery are the basic needs to use Magisk ZIP.
What is Magisk Manager APK?
Magisk Manager is the same as other android applications. Magisk Manager app acts as a front-end where you can manage and take control of the various aspects of the Magisk Framework. Magisk Manager was initially available in Google Play Store but now it’s not available on Google Play Store because of a policy violation.
How To Install Magisk ZIP?
- Download the Magisk ZIP file from the download button below.
|Magisk ZIP v21.1||Download Magisk ZIP Now|
|Magisk ZIP Uninstaller||Download Magisk ZIP Uninstaller|
- Boot your Android device into TWRP Recovery mode. The button combinations to do this varies from device to device. Make sure to use the right combination to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, tap on ‘Install’
- Now select the Magisk ZIP File from the download folder.
- In the next option simply click on the Swipe To Confirm Flash to continue.
- Congrats…. You have successfully installed Magisk ZIP on your android device.
How To Install Magisk Manager APK?
- Download Magisk Manager APK file from the download button below.
|Magisk APK v8.0.3 APK||Download Magisk Manager APK|
- Make sure you have already installed Magisk ZIP file on your android device.
- Open the folder where you have copied Magisk Manager APK file.
- Now simply click on the Magisk Manager APK to start the installation.
- If you are installing an APK file for the first time on your device, you might be asked to change a setting. Simply tap on ‘Settings‘ when you are prompted.
- On the next screen, enable the ‘Allow from this source‘ option.
- After doing this simply click on the Install button to continue the installation.
- Wait till the installation process ends.
- Done… You have successfully installed Magisk Manager APK on your android device.
Also Check: SRSRoot One Click Rooting Tool Download