Download Universal Android AIO Flasher Toolkit latest updated version full setup installer file for Windows. Universal Android AIO Flasher Toolkit is developed by an XDA user Fonehacke. The latest version of this tool v1.40 beta has been released recently and it contains lots of new features. So before getting started let’s have a look at its features which are introduced in this latest version.
Table of contents
Features Of Universal Android AIO Flasher Toolkit
- Fastboot Flasher.
- ADB Flasher.
- Boot Animation changer.
- Integrated ADB Shell.
- Reboot Menu.
- APK Installer.
- Universal Device Unrooter.
- Splash Screen Image Maker Converter.
- Build. prop editor.
- ROM Dump.
- Full backup/restore.
- Online NANDroid Backup.
- Screenshot and more.
- Fastboot and ADB drivers must be installed on your computer. You can download Fastboot and ADB Drivers HERE.
- .Net Framework 4.0 must be installed on your machine.
Warning: This tool is for advanced users only. We are not responsible for any damage done to your device using this too.
So it’s time to download Universal Android AIO Flasher Toolkit, To start downloading this tool simply click on the link given below.
Download Universal Android AIO Flasher v1.40 Beta
How To Use Universal Android AIO Flasher?
- Connect your device in Fastboot mode (for fastboot flasher) or in Debugging mode (for ADB flasher and Boot animation changer) and start the program.
- the features are pretty much self-explanatory.
- If you get stuck or an error comes in, you should rectify the problem and restart the application to ensure optimal performance.