Rooting of a smartphone is like to unlock the operating system of the phone, and to make it able to install the desired applications, remove unwanted and default settings, to install the applications which were not able to install the previous version. The concept of rooting is taken from the Linux operating system. In Linux also users have the authority to change and to customize the software in the way he/she want. So, in a simple way rooting meaning getting Super use in your device, there is thousands of the Android operating system nowadays available, every Android OS has its own way to Root a phone. But, here we are going to tell you How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-1545. So, you need to root your Samsung mobile phone.
Gather the equipment:
The equipment that required winning this battle is?
1) One computer installed Windows or Mac operating system, with proper USB drivers, which could recognize your mobile phone brand
2) One USB data cable, which will be good if you have the genuine USB data cable of your mobile phone which you are going to root.
3) Root package, this is the only thing you need to download accordingly your mobile phone brand and model
4) One software ODIN that will help in rooting your device
5) And battery more than 30% charged
So, these were the things you need to gather before rooting of your smartphone.
How to root Samsung Galaxy smartphone:
As I mentioned, the only thing you need to download is Root package. The root package specific to your smartphone, to download this you need to visit the official CF auto root website. On this website, you will find almost all root packages of all Samsung brands about 400. You need to know the model of your phone and OS.
How to know the model and OS of the phone:
This was all about rooting of the Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-1545, if you are finding it difficult to follow any step, you can comment down in the comment section.