FRP (Factor reset protection) is a method that makes your stolen phone difficult to use. That is the good option, and at the same time, headache as well. If you sell out your phone to a person, with FRP enabled, it will make the person annoy, when he/she will come to know the Phone is FRP locked. This method will ask, the Last Google account used for that Android phone before factory reset data. So, if one will try to factory reset data, it will become difficult for the person, so, the user will be impossible in the case.
If you put the right Gmail account, with the wrong password, while factory resetting data, three times, it will lock your phone, for almost, 72 hours. You need to wait for the time to try once more. The question is if you purchased a second-hand phone, and you do not even know if it is FRP enabled, how you can use your Gmail account, and how you can Factory reset data with the default setting.
For, Samsung android phones, we are going to tell you a simple method, by using the method, one can unlock FRP of the phone.
Unlock FRP Lock on Samsung Android SmartPhones & Tablets:
FRP option was developed by Android Lollipop, and after seeing the protection and security, other Android versions like Marshmallow, and Gingerbread also started using the FRP option. Now, most of the phone got the built in option.
- First, change your mobile phone setting, tap on the home screen, tap setting, tap security setting and check the unknown sources radio button.
- Then download any tool, to unlock FRP of your phone, I am using GSM Flasher.
- GSM flasher got very good option, very easy to use and anyone can use it to unlock the FRP
- Download it from our website, you will find an option to download the file, at the end of this post.
- Unzip the file to the desktop destination, and open the folder, double click on the setup file.
- Install this software on your computer; disable your Antivirus in case if it is alarming you about malicious application are being installed
- After, installing it, connect your phone, to the computer, where you have installed the GSM Flasher
- You will see remove FRP option after the port option in the Windows; select your model of the phone you are using. Select the Samsung brand you are using.
- Press Remove FRP option right down the model selection box
- You will see that your phone, has been unlocked FRP. Now, you can use it, can put your own Gmail account and all will be yours after that.
- But, before using this or any other tool, to remove FRP on your phone, always make sure to create a backup of your phone.
- In any case of error, your data will not be lost.
You can use this method to remove your all Samsung smartphones FRP, but the good thing is to check either your phone it FRP enabled or not before buying it.
Sometimes, a stolen phone can be handover to you, and when you put your own Gmail account with a password, it creates an alert to the original owner of the phone, and it can lead you to the legal confrontation.
You can download the GSM flasher from our website, or can download any Samsung FRP Unlocker. Tap on the download button at the end of this post, and get the file. If the link is not working or link has been expired, comment down in comment section area.