If you have just bought a Android smartphone, you probably want to learn how to use SP Flash Tool to update the firmware on it. This article will give you a step-by-step guide. You can also use SP Flash Tool to downgrade or upgrade the firmware on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. But before you go through the process, make sure that you have a working internet connection. That way, you can easily find out if your phone needs an upgrade or downgrade.
Table of contents
If you want to flash your smartphone or tablet with the latest version of its software, you can follow these instructions: First, download and install the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers. After installing these drivers, you can launch the SP Flash Tool. After launching the program, you will notice the green button. Once the procedure is complete, switch off your phone and PC. If you encounter any problems during the procedure, you can retry the procedure.
To download the software, open the link below. The download file will be extracted to a location on your PC. Then, double-click on the file and select “Extract” to run it. Once the file is extracted, you can use it to install the firmware on your phone. When finished, you should see your phone running the latest firmware. You can also use the tool to flash your device’s firmware.
If you don’t have a MediaTek smartphone or tablet, the software can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website. You can also use the tool to flash stock ROM on your phone. The first step in the process is to download the stock ROM, which is also known as the flash file. You can also use the SP Flash Tool to upgrade or downgrade your phone’s software. This tool will also allow you to unroot, brick, or restore the original firmware.
An SP Flash Tool is a powerful tool for flashing Android devices, and can help you fix a bricked device or restore it to the factory state. But this tool is not suitable for all devices, and you should first know what it is before you start flashing. Basically, an SP Flash Tool is software that can help you perform various functions, including flashing the firmware, formatting the phone’s flash memory, and reading the partition blocks. This software can also be used to backup Android devices using Scatter TXT files or full ROM backups.
When using SP FLASH TOOL, it is best to install the software on your Windows computer. Then, you need to install the latest version of the firmware onto your device. The process can take a while, and your device may stop responding after it finishes. During the process, it is important to disconnect your device from the PC. Otherwise, the tool may display a yellow or red bar on its screen.
You can also downgrade the firmware on your Realme 6 lineup. The software comes free of charge from the manufacturer, but you should read the instructions carefully to make sure you don’t damage your device. Once you have the SP Flash Tool, you can install the system firmware on your phone. It can also be used to downgrade the firmware on other phones. If you follow the steps correctly, your device will be rooted in no time.
How to Flash a phone using the SP flash tool?
SP flash tool is one of the most known and used flashing tools, which has gained popularity in flashing the MediaTek devices. You should use this flash tool for custom and stock ROM flashing of the phone. The detailed procedure of flashing the phone is going to be elaborate in the next lines.
- First, you should download and install the MediaTek Vcom USB driver; these are the driver which will help you in connecting the MediaTek devices to your computer.
- Then download the SP flash tool, the application tool which will help you in flashing the phone.
- Now, gather a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer, in which you already have installed the SP flash tool and MediaTek Vcom drivers.
- Now, download the scatter files, the files which are going to flash, mean installed on your phone
- Now, open the SP flash tool and load the scatter files, and uncheck all the boxes there
- From the recovery box, tap the load recovery image
- Check the recovery box button
- Switch off your phone once
- Then restart by pressing and holding the volume down key, and the power button with connecting this phone with the SP flash tool.
- Now, your phone will go to the download mode, and the downloading of the files will start, the reading can be seen there.
- After some moments, you will see the reading of your New installed OS
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed a new OS on your device.
Smartphone Flash Tool Full Video Tutorial
So, by going through this process, you can flash your phone with custom and stock ROM.
Download this SP flash tool from the download button below. We already have given a link to download this too, if the link is not working or showing some errors, you can comment down in the section.