IMG Extractor MTK is an application that allows you to unpack, extract, and repack the contents of firmware IMG files on your device. It is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems. While it may not support all MediaTek devices, it will surely be able to extract the content of any firmware IMG file. However, before you use the program, be sure to disable your anti-virus and virus protection.
The latest version of the MTK extractor is available for download. This tool is a portable application. There is no installation process required. The MTK extractor can be used on both 64-bit and 32-bit systems. It can be installed in a few clicks. If you are unsure whether or not you can install the application, follow the instructions provided in the MTK_Extractor_V2.6.3.exe file.
Table of contents
What is IMG Extractor Tool?
IMG Extractor tool is also known as MTK Extractor tool which is used to unpack and repack firmware img files.
The latest release of the IMG Extractor tool has been released with a lot of new and updated features. So before going to download and using the tool, let’s have a look at its cool features. All the best features of this tool are listed below.
- Extract system.new.dat
- Extract system.img
- Build system.new.dat
- Build system.img
- Unpack boot.img
- Repack boot.img
- Unpack recovery.img
- Repack recovery.img
Download IMG Extractor Tool
|IMG_Extractor_V2.6.3.zip||Download v2.6.3 ZIP|
How to use IMG Extractor Tool?
If you want to know everything about using the IMG Extractor Tool? Then read the below simple instructions to properly use the tool. Let’s get started.
- Download the IMG Extractor Tool latest version from the above link.
- Once downloaded. Open the folder and launch the IMG extractor.exe.
- When the program is launched you can see three options there Firmware, Boot, and Recovery.
- Choose one of the options from the list and tap on Browse to load the firmware IMG file.
- Once you do that. Click on the start button to start unpacking the image file.
- If you want to repack the files? Simply click go to the Build Firmware section and select the folder where the files are located and finally click on the Start button to repack the files.
Also Check: UnlockTool