If you have a Oppo R1001 Joy smartphone, and trying to download the Stock ROM then you have reached the right place. From this web page, you can download the Oppo R1001 Joy flash file, click on the download link at the bottom to get the file.
These files will help you in fixing lots of problems, I am going to explain some of them, hope you will like it.
When you are getting unknown problems like restarting the phone automatically, or your phone camera is not taking snaps and showing the low memory option, or phone is showing some unexpected boots, you should understand that you phone ROM has been corrupted. You need to update the ROM, with Stock Files.
You would be wondering, what are these Stock ROM files; there are two types of firmware files. One is Stock ROM and other is custom ROM. If you want to install the official new updated version of your phone OS then you should download the stock ROM and if you are trying to install third-party ROM to explore the new features then you should try to download the custom ROM.
Installing and downloading of the ROM file is another journey. First, if you have not downloaded the ROM files then download it from the below link. Second, if you have not enabled the USB debugging of your phone then enable it, and third install the USB drivers for the device you are using on your personal computer. Otherwise, your computer might not detect your phone and your flashing will be incomplete.
If you have already downloaded the ROM files, then download a Flashing tool, there are dozens of the tools within can help you flashing of your phone. But, SP Flash tool is one of the top rated and highest appreciated tools.
Oppo R1001 Firmware Info:
- Device Name: Oppo R1001
- File Name: Oppo R1001 Firmware
- File Type: Stock Rom
- Android Version: Lollipop
- OS: Google Android
- Flashing Device: Android Flash With SP Tools
- File Size: 548.92 MB
- File Format: Rar
- Licence: Free
Oppo R1001 Firmware Installation Procedure:
- First of all download SP flash tools and Mediatek USB VCOM drivers.
- Download and extract your ROM Package and find the scatter txt file.
- .Run Flash_tool.exe then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
- 4.Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- 5. Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- 6.After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
- 7.“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- 8.When the yellow bar is complete, you’ll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.